Panama City Beach, FL   
fax 850-249-1169   






Inspector Vs. Engineer


Very few instances require the analysis of an Engineer.  Instead of hiring someone that is specialized in one particular area (ex: structural engineer), you are better off hiring someone that is trained and certified to do home inspections and knows all aspects and systems of the home and how they are working together.  A certified home inspector has experience and training in all areas of home inspection and can advise you on potential problems and maintenance needs. 

 There are some rare instances where the assistance of a professional engineer is needed for a detailed inspection of a particular system and your home inspector will be more than happy to recommend one.  Otherwise the employment of a Professional Engineer is normally very costly and specific to only one area or system of the house.


To email us click: HERE



Industrial Design Technologies LLC.
Copyright 1999 [A Smart Move Home Inspections]. All rights reserved.
Revised: March 06, 2008 .